Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organisations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence and the Service Intelligence domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data. Digital Service Excellence is what we do, it’s all we’ll ever do.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Team. As a Product Owner, you will coordinate the team on achieving certain development milestones. Together with the platform team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the roadmap & vision of the different services delivered by this team. This covers Identity & Access Management (IAM), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Splunk as a Service (SPLaaS).
- Maintaining prioritization and refinement of the product backlog, deciding what to build and when, partnering with agile teams to estimate features, define requirements and collaborate on a product roadmap based on the team’s capacity.
- Working together with the team on big next-generation topics like public cloud designs, service mesh, containerization, etc.
- Preparing and participating in backlog refinements, sprint reviews & sprint plannings.
- Communication & collaboration with customers and stakeholders. This is applicable for both development and operational activities.
- Follow-up of operational activities together with the team and the Scrum Master.
Is it me you’re looking for?
- You are passionate about IT and technology, having several years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledge of modern Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) / DevOps methods and technologies.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing, branching, …);
- Experience with some of the following technologies: Git, Jira, Bitbucket / GitHub, AWS, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Nomad, etc. This is just a reference technology list so it is definitely not a problem if you do not know all of them. The most important part is familiarity with technologies in SRE / DevOps area.
- Affinity with big data platforms (e.g. Splunk) is an asset.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
#Wearedavinsi: what we offer
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile and Internet subscriptions).
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!).
- We live by the saying, work hard, play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter, and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and to be your best self.
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.