Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence (Vulnerability Management Solutions, Managed Detection and Response, Penetration Testing, …) and the Service Intelligence (Technology Monitoring Services) domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data. Together we call these domains Digital Service Excellence. This is what we do, it’s all we’ll ever do.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
You will be part of our Vulnerability Management team, focusing on our managed Vulnerability Management Service (VMS). We offer VMS to customers in different verticals as a managed service, therefore fully unburdening them in the domain of vulnerability management. We take pride in being a trusted strategic partner to all our customers.
As a Security Engineer:
- You are part of a team that offers a strategic value solution to the customer.
- You operate the Rapid7 InsightVM vulnerability management platforms for the different customer environments.
- You implement requested changes to assets, users, reporting dashboards and scan configurations.
- You implement and maintain integrations.
- You launch and follow up with vulnerability scans to identify new urgent threats.
Is it me you’re looking for?
(Bonus points if you have the song stuck in your head right now!)
- You are passionate about IT security and technology and preferably have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in IT security, vulnerability management, or computer science (a degree is an asset).
- You have a good understanding of network topologies and TCP/IP.
- You can develop scripts in Python.
- Affinity with vulnerability analysis and management is an asset, as well as any industry standard certification in security. Rapid7 InsightVM knowledge is an asset.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization. and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored to engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues – all corona-proof, of course :).
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self.
- Open communication- and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you want to know why a ‘one team’ mentality is a better driver for success than hierarchy? Are you that missing piece in our Davinsi Labs DNA who shares our core values of focus, excellence and passion? Do you think you have the skill and mindset we are looking for? Come and join us at Davinsi Labs. Fill in the form or email us at career(at)davinsi.com and show us your passion.
For current job openings,
you can always take a look at our open jobs.