Who’s Davinsi Labs
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence and the Service Intelligence domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
Your mission: what can you expect from the job?
As a Service Intelligence engineer, you will be a part of our Technology Monitoring Services (TMS) team.As a Service Intelligence engineer, you will be a part of our Technology Monitoring Services (TMS) team Organizations that provide digital services to their users, want to guarantee a flawless user experience. Moreover, providers want to have a perfect insight in how the different technologies work, interact, and what their impact is on the service quality. Just doing the bare minimum just doesn’t cut it anymore. That’s where we come in. Our TMS service offers insights on the different processes and components of a service and how they interact. The end goal? To provide observability intelligence on how the different components impact the end user experience.
As a Service Intelligence Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing apps and help build flexible and scalable data analytics platforms for specific use cases of our customers.
- Lifecycle management of customer use cases: create and continuously improve detection use cases, rules and analytics.
- Continuously feeding our Use Case Library.
- Designing, building and maintaining informative dashboards based on different customer use cases.
- Demoing new findings and sharing lessons learned with other team members.
Is it me you’re looking for?
- You are passionate about designing and using big data platforms, and preferably have +3 years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or other relevant fields (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledge of Python v3, Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and big-data technologies (e.g. Splunk) is an asset.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing, branching, …) is an asset.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is a strong asset.
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working together in a sprint-based mode with your team.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
Did you check (almost) all of the boxes? Then you will love the next part!
#Wearedavinsi: what we offer
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile and Internet subscriptions).
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and to be your best self.
- Open communication- and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.