Who’s Davinsi Labs
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to achieve a level of excellence when it comes to their digital services. As a Threat Analyst, you will focus on our Security Intelligence solutions. Organizations are faced with an ever-evolving security landscape in which advanced threats are omnipresent. Continuous threat detection and response is a crucial part of a good security strategy. As a managed service partner in this domain, we offer our customers 24/7 peace of mind, protecting them and their most valuable assets.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
What can I expect from the job?
You will work in our Managed Dectection and Response Team, where we offer Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services to a multitude of customers in different verticals. We take pride in being a trusted partner to our customers, fully unburdening them in the domain of detection and response. Your objective is two-fold: raise customer awareness with regards to the cyber threat landscape they are facing, and provide valuable insights to our Detection and Response Engineers to continuously improve our detection and response capabilities.
This includes the following tasks:
- Gather and analyse threat intelligence.
- Keep track of emerging threats.
- Create and distribute threat advisories.
- Conduct threat modelling workshops with customers.
- Identify crown jewels and decompose service stacks.
- Build threat profiles for customers.
- Set use case priorities and identify data requirements.
- Evaluate detection coverage and gaps.
- Conduct threat hunting exercises.
- Evaluate response playbooks and escalation procedures.
- Perform post-mortem analysis of security incidents.
- Conduct monthly reviews with customers.
Is it me you’re looking for?
- You are passionate about IT security and technology and have a +3 years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT security (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledgeable of security frameworks as MITRE ATT&CK, NIST.. is a must.
- Affinity with big-data platforms (e.g. Splunk), SIEM-technology and/or SOAR-technology is an asset.
- Affinity with threat intelligence programs or threat intelligence platforms is an asset
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in close contact with the customer. You act as a trusted advisor for the customer.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
Did you check (almost) all of the boxes? Then you will love the next part!
#Wearedavinsi: what we offer
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile and Internet subscriptions).
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!).
- We live by the saying, work hard, play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and to be your best self.
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you want to know why a ‘one team’ mentality is a better driver for success than hierarchy? Are you that missing piece in our Davinsi Labs DNA who shares our core values of focus, excellence and passion? Do you think you have the skill and mindset we are looking for? Come and join us at Davinsi Labs. Fill in the form or email us at career(at)davinsi.com and show us your passion.
For current job openings,
you can always take a look at our open jobs.