Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence and the Service Intelligence domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
You will be part of our Customer Delivery Team and will be responsible for the planning and resource management of our different teams, in Belgium and in the Netherlands. Your expertise and performance will directly influence the experience of our valued clients. We are seeking a talented individual who can uphold our commitment to excellence.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Handling scheduling requests from clients and acquire necessary information about the work location.
- Meticulously match the right engineer to each assignment, taking into account specific requirements and skills.
- Maintaining an overview in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Handling last-minute changes to the planning and ensure appropriate schedule adjustments.
- Carefully maintain schedules, paying special attention to leave and availability statuses.
- Coordinating and consolidating the internal workflow, including sales orders, and scheduling requests with customers.
- Initiating the billing process, including registering hours performed and linking to the appropriate PO-numbers.
- Being responsible for accurately completing timesheets and approving leave requests ensuring business continuity.
- Proactively addressing potential challenges and delivering an accurate and meticulous report.
- Operate as single point of contact for customers to relieve our engineers of non-technical matters.
Is it me you're looking for?
- You preferably have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral), French is a plus.
- You are a good communicator and your contact with clients (both written and oral) exudes quality. You can communicate effectively and give clear instructions, gather information, and communicate professionally with clients.
- You are a multi-tasker, being able to coordinate various tasks, deadlines and resources and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- You have attention to detail and can work very accurately. Small mistakes can have big consequences.
- You can assertively handle any challenge. You can set boundaries, negotiate effectively and act proactively.
- You are reliable and you can hold others accountable in a professional manner.
- You are stress resistant and you can handle high-pressure situations and last-minute changes.
- You are a good team player, although the project manager often works independently. Working together and communicating effectively with other team members, engineers and clients is essential to the success of the delivery team.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
Did you check (almost) all of the boxes? Then you will love the next part!
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package, plus insurance.
- A flexible working-from-home policy.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self (obtaining certifications or following training).
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.