Who's Davinsi Labs
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services on a daily basis. As an end user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to safeguard these two strategic aspects. We offer value solutions in both the Security Intelligence and the Service Intelligence domain, providing strategic insights to our customers based on data.
Oh, and it's not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company "by engineers, for engineers". We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
Your mission: what can you expect from the job?
As a Frontend Engineer, your primary focus will be to take the lead in improving our advanced monitoring tools. You'll be an integral part of our Operational Intelligence and Business Intelligence team, contributing to helping organizations thrive in today's complex business landscape.
Your expertise in frontend development will be put to excellent use as you connect our services, assisting our clients in achieving digital excellence. Crafting visually engaging dashboards and interfaces that provide valuable insights to our clients will be at the heart of your mission.
- Developing Frontend Apps: You will be at the forefront of developing frontend applications, contributing to the creation of flexible and scalable data analytics platforms tailored to our customers' specific use cases.
- Informative Dashboards: Craft, design, and maintain informative dashboards that are based on different customer use cases, ensuring they provide meaningful insights.
- Custom Frontend Solutions: Develop and maintain custom frontend applications when standard tooling falls short in addressing the complex business needs of our clients.
- Sharing Knowledge: Actively participate in knowledge sharing within the team by conducting demos of new findings and sharing valuable lessons learned with your colleagues.
Is it me you're looking for?
- You’re a passionate Frontend Engineer who is enthusiastic about leveraging big data platforms. Your professional experience in the field, ideally exceeding 3 years, will be a significant asset to the team.
- A solid background in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or related fields will set you on the right path.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices, such as code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing and branching, will be highly beneficial.
- Effective communication in both Dutch and English, both written and spoken is crucial.
- You will collaborate closely within a sprint-based team.
- A positive attitude, strong analytical problem-solving skills, and a passion for collaboration makes you a perfect fit.
- You are prepared to travel on occasion to our office in The Netherlands.
If you find yourself checking off (almost) all these boxes, then you're ready for the next exciting phase of your career with us!
#Wearedavinsi: what we offer
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored for engineers, plus insurances.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile and Internet subscriptions).
- A high performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth and to be your best self.
- Open communication- and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there's a match? Let's have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.