Who is Davinsi Labs?
As a Digital Service Intelligence company, we aspire to be the reference for Digital Business Intelligence, Operational Intelligence & Security Intelligence solutions.
We are a passionate and multidisciplinary team of over 100 expert professionals. Whether it's Security Intelligence, Operational Intelligence or Digital Business Intelligence, our customers can rely on us for 24/7 peace of mind. We are based in Belgium and the Netherlands and aim to assist businesses in thriving in the digital era and making data-driven decisions.
We have customers in the top 200 in the Benelux, across various sectors - all equally exciting and variated.
At Davinsi Labs, we foster excellence in our team by inspiring each another, working closely together and encouraging everyone to find fulfilment and happiness at work. Together we embody 'the art of data-driven decisions', as this is our credo.
Join us to shape the future of Digital Service Intelligence together.
You will be part of our Customer Delivery Team and will be responsible for the planning and resource management of our different teams, in Belgium and in the Netherlands. Your expertise and performance will directly influence the experience of our valued clients. We are seeking a talented colleague who can uphold our commitment to excellence.
- Handling scheduling requests: Written and spoken communication with clients to acquire necessary information about the work location and specifics about the assignments for the engineers.
- Resource Planning: Meticulously match the right engineer to each assignment, taking into account specific requirements and skills. You are responsible for accurately completing timesheets and approving leave requests ensuring business continuity.
- Coordinating and consolidating the internal workflow: including sales orders and scheduling requests with customers. Initiating the billing process, including registering hours performed and linking to the appropriate PO-numbers. You proactively address potential challenges and deliver an accurate and meticulous report. Maintaining an overview in a dynamic and changing environment and handling last-minute changes to the planning and ensure appropriate schedule adjustments. You carefully maintain schedules, paying special attention to leave and availability statuses.
- Single point of contact: To relieve our engineers of non-technical matters, you will operate as single point of contact for customers.
What you got and what we need:
- You preferably have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral), French is a plus.
- You are a good communicator and your contact with clients (both written and oral) exudes quality. You can communicate effectively and give clear instructions, gather information, and communicate professionally with clients.
- You are a multi-tasker, being able to coordinate various tasks, deadlines and resources and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- You have attention to detail and can work very accurately. Small mistakes can have big consequences.
- You can assertively handle any challenge. You can set boundaries, negotiate effectively and act proactively.
- You are reliable and you can hold others accountable in a professional manner.
- You are stress resistant and you can handle high-pressure situations and last-minute changes.
- You are a good team player, although you often work independently. Working together and communicating effectively with other team members, engineers and clients is essential to the success of the delivery team.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
#WeareDavinsi: An offer you can't refuse
You join us for the job, but you stay for the people.
They are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package: An absolute necessity to bring out the best in you. Think: iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile & Internet subscriptions, company car, …
- The opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and digital world: We provide an environment where you can learn and get the tools you need to invest in yourself to become the best version of your (professional) self!
- A challenging work environment and inspiring team: In our high performing and dynamic teams your initiative is valued, and you are accepted for who you are. Your uniqueness thrills us.
- An optimal vibe in a cozy office in Berchem (BE) or Maarssen (NL): We love food, drinks and laughs! We work hard, and play harder. We applaud teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with your colleagues.