Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to achieve a level of excellence when it comes to their digital services. As a DevOps Security Engineer, you will focus on our Security Intelligence solutions. Organizations are faced with an ever-evolving security landscape in which advanced threats are omnipresent. And as the saying goes: the best defense is a good offense. A proactive investigation of your environment and Crown Jewels is a crucial part of a good security strategy. This is where we come in. We provide our customers with strategic insights on the vulnerabilities in their environments, as well as how to translate these insights in a solid remediation strategy.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
- You will be responsible for multiple security services including Managed Detection and Response and Attack Surface Management including Vulnerability Management Services, and Offensive Security Services.
- You lead the development and execution of product strategy and vision for multiple security services and teams.
- You follow the market trends and customer needs to develop product roadmaps and define product requirements.
- You develop and explicitly communicate the Product Goal to the different stakeholders.
- You discuss and align the product backlog to ensure alignment with the product vision and strategy, including ordering Product Backlog items and managing the product roadmap with the Product Owners.
- You create and deliver Security Intelligence demos, presentations, text, and other collateral for (pre) sales activities, town halls, etc.
- You are available for (pre) sales activities including estimates, price settings and customer meetings
- You coach and support a team of product owners.
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
- Strong understanding of the security industry and the various security services offered.
- Experience with Agile development and product management methodologies.
- Experience with LESS HUGE framework is a plus.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills.
- You have proven experience as a Solution Lead or similar role.
- You speak and write Dutch and English on a business professional level.
- You are willing to travel frequently to the different sites in Europe.
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
- Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored to engineers, plus insurance.
- A flexible working-from-home policy.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self (obtaining certifications or following training).
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.