Who is Davinsi Labs?
Great question! We live in a digital world, and we all use digital services daily. As an end-user of these services, two things are important: you want to know that your data is being protected, and you want to have a flawless user experience. Davinsi Labs helps organizations to achieve a level of excellence when it comes to their digital services. As a DevOps Security Engineer, you will focus on our Security Intelligence solutions. Organizations are faced with an ever-evolving security landscape in which advanced threats are omnipresent. And as the saying goes: the best defense is a good offense. A proactive investigation of your environment and Crown Jewels is a crucial part of a good security strategy. This is where we come in. We provide our customers with strategic insights on the vulnerabilities in their environments, as well as how to translate these insights in a solid remediation strategy.
Oh, and it’s not our first rodeo: we have customers among the top 200 in the Benelux, across different verticals – but all equally exciting.
We are a company “by engineers, for engineers”. We want you to be able to be your best self. This means we support our engineers and analysts to focus on what they love to do. Focus, Excellence, and Passion are in our DNA. Are they also in yours?
As a Splunk Platform Engineer at Davinsi Labs, you will be at the forefront of development and operations activities for the customer data platforms based on Splunk. Your expertise and performance will directly influence the experience of our valued clients. We are seeking talented individuals who can uphold our commitment to excellence. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Become the go-to expert for Splunk Enterprise, Splunk ITSI, Splunk Enterprise Security, Cribl Stream & Telegraf.
- Handle customer provisioning for SPLaaS and provide operational support to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Collaborate with the SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) team to optimize CI/CD pipelines for efficient operations.
- Work alongside the SRE team to automate SPLaaS processes, ensuring seamless operations. The PMM team will be closely involved in these efforts.
- Design reference architectures for SPLaaS (Splunk-as-a-Service) implementations, both for new architectures and existing ones.
- Develop high-quality documentation to establish repeatable, reproducible processes, ensuring consistency across the team.
- Managing and optimizing our Splunk platform, ensuring its reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues to maintain seamless operations for our clients.
- Building and maintaining robust monitoring and troubleshooting processes to ensure the highest level of platform stability & performance.
- Implementing best practices and industry standards to enhance the security and integrity of our customer data platforms.
- Participating in the evaluation and integration of new Splunk features, releases, and technologies.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and support to internal teams and clients on Splunk-related matters.
- Continuously staying up-to-date with the latest advancements and trends in the Splunk ecosystem.
- Act as one of the technical contacts for vendor interactions with Splunk and Cribl, assisting the security, product, and technology teams in relevant conversations.
Hello, is it me you’re looking for?
You are passionate about technology and preferably have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT security (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledge of big-data platforms (e.g. Splunk), SIEM-technology and/or SOAR-technology is a big asset.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is an asset.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
Did you check (almost) all of the boxes? Then you will love the next part!
#Wearedavinsi: What we offer you
Our people are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration that we offer:
- An attractive salary package tailored to engineers, plus insurance.
- A flexible working-from-home policy.
- Advantages such as company car and a high-end geek starter kit (iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile, and Internet subscriptions).
- A high-performing dynamic team where initiative is valued.
- A modern, technology-driven, and innovative environment.
- The most awesome colleagues in the world (we love food, drinks, and laughs!)
- We live by the saying, work hard but play harder. We love teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks at the office you can enjoy playing pool, darts or table tennis with colleagues.
- Opportunities for personal growth, to become your best self (obtaining certifications or following training).
- Open communication and feedback culture. We practice what we preach.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)Davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter, or apply by filling in the contact form below.