Who is Davinsi Labs?
As a Digital Service Intelligence company, we aspire to be the reference for Digital Business Intelligence, Operational Intelligence & Security Intelligence solutions.
We are passionate and multidisciplinary team of over 100 expert professionals. Whether it's Security Intelligence, Operational Intelligence or Digital Business Intelligence, our customers can rely on us for 24/7 peace of mind. We are based in Belgium and the Netherlands and aim to assist businesses in thriving in the digital era and making data-driven decisions.
We have customers in the top 200 in the Beneleux, across various sectors - all equally exciting and variated.
At Davinsi Labs, we foster excellence in our team by inspiring each another, working closely together and encouraging everyone to find fulfilment and happiness at work. Together we embody 'the art of data-driven decisions', as this is our credo.
Your mission: what can you expect from the job?
You will be a part of our Data Management and Monitoring team (DMM). DMM is at the foundation of everything that we do. In our managed services strategic offering, meticulous data collection is the key to success. It prevents us from navigating the various complex customer enterprise environments blindly, and feeds our monitoring and security intelligence services with the right tools to run their processes. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Tending to the customer environment in the onboarding phase of a managed services project.
- Developing and supporting technology data ingestion methods.
- Onboarding the necessary log sources and setting up the data collections points correctly.
- Parsing and extracting the log sources into usable data feeds.
- Safeguarding and supporting a continuous data flow from customers.
Is it me you’re looking for?
- You are passionate about designing and using big data platforms, and preferably have +3 years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT (a degree is an asset).
- Knowledge of Python v3, Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and big-data technologies (e.g. Splunk) is an asset.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices (code review, continuous integration, source control, unit testing, branching, …) is a plus.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral).
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working together in a sprint-based mode with your team.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
Did you check (almost) all of the boxes? Then you will love the next part!
#WeareDavinsi: An offer you can't refuse
You join us for the job, but you stay for the people.
They are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package: An absolute necessity to bring out the best in you. Think: iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile & Internet subscriptions, company car, …
- The opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and digital world: We provide an environment where you can learn and get the tools you need to invest in yourself to become the best version of your (professional) self!
- A challenging work environment and inspiring team: In our high performing and dynamic teams your initiative is valued, and you are accepted for who you are. Your uniqueness thrills us.
- An optimal vibe in a cozy office in Berchem (BE): We love food, drinks, and laughs! We work hard and play harder. We applaud teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks you can enjoy playing pool, darts, or table tennis with your colleagues.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
Or are you curious to find out if there’s a match? Let’s have a coffee together. Contact us at career(at)davinsi.com with your resume and motivation letter or apply by filling in the contact form below.