Who is Davinsi Labs?
As a Digital Service Intelligence company, we aspire to be the reference for Digital Business Intelligence, Operational Intelligence & Security Intelligence solutions.
We are a passionate and multidisciplinary team of over 100 expert professionals. Whether it's Security Intelligence, Operational Intelligence or Digital Business Intelligence, our customers can rely on us for 24/7 peace of mind. We are based in Belgium and the Netherlands and aim to assist businesses in thriving in the digital era and making data-driven decisions.
We have customers in the top 200 in the Benelux, across various sectors - all equally exciting and variated.
At Davinsi Labs, we foster excellence in our team by inspiring each another, working closely together and encouraging everyone to find fulfilment and happiness at work. Together we embody 'the art of data-driven decisions', as this is our credo.
Join us to shape the future of Digital Service Intelligence together.
Your mission: what can you expect from the job?
You will be a part of our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) team. In today’s digital world, organizations need to shift their approach to cyber security. Prevention alone is no longer sufficient! There is an ever growing need to have rapid detection and response capabilities in place. Organizations are looking at trusted strategic partners to offer the valuable expertise and knowhow, to fully unburden them in the domain of detection and response. That’s where we come in. We offer MDR as a value service to a multitude of customers across different verticals – all equally exciting. Your primary objective as an engineer will be to continuously enhance our detection and threat response capabilities across different complex customer environments and offer our customers ‘the comfort of knowing’.
Research: Researching new methods to find malicious behaviour in customer environments, simulating them and translating the outcome into actionable detection.
Best practice frameworks: Creating and continuously improving detection use cases, rules, and analytics. You also map these use cases to best-practice frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK.
Use Case Management: Activating and fine-tuning these use cases for customers. Maintaining the entire use case library in a version control system (Git) and simulating heat maps for customers to analyse detection coverage and gaps.
Incident Response and Detection: Testing detection capabilities by simulating attacks in a lab environment. Validating detection capabilities on live customer environments and collaborating with the Incident Response teams to identify next steps, investigation, and response playbooks.
Is it me you’re looking for?
- You are passionate about IT security and technology and have a few years of professional experience in the field.
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, Computer engineering or IT security (a degree is an asset).
- Affinity with big-data platforms (e.g. Splunk), SIEM-technology and/or (X)SOAR-technology is more than an asset.
- Knowledge of modern security controls (NGFW, EDR, XDR..) and cloud security controls is a must.
- You communicate in Dutch and English (both written and oral). French is an asset.
- You have related experience with incident response.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in close contact with the customer, acting as a trusted advisor operationalising threat detection and response.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mind. As a team player with a positive attitude, you are always ready to challenge and to be challenged.
#WeareDavinsi: An offer you can't refuse
You join us for the job, but you stay for the people.
They are the backbone of our organization, and this is reflected in the remuneration we offer:
- An attractive salary package: An absolute necessity to bring out the best in you. Think: iPhone, Macbook Pro, Mobile & Internet subscriptions, company car, …
- The opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and digital world: We provide an environment where you can learn and get the tools you need to invest in yourself to become the best version of your (professional) self!
- A challenging work environment and inspiring team: In our high performing and dynamic teams your initiative is valued, and you are accepted for who you are. Your uniqueness thrills us.
- An optimal vibe in a cozy office in Berchem (BE): We love food, drinks, and laughs! We work hard and play harder. We applaud teamwork, organize team events every quarter and during breaks you can enjoy playing pool, darts, or table tennis with your colleagues.